Tuesday, July 3, 2012

How this day Started and Ended

I started the day by calling my Dad, my Lover. He told me to sing a song called: “Besar AnugerahMu” (Great is you Grace). I sang it, I didn’t know why I should sing it though.

Till the afternoon I thought about a lot of things and worried too much about my future, the evil then started to bring me back to my dark past. Then my little sister came, we spoke about a lot of things (from Frog to Rendang <Indonesian food> and many more). God sent her to cheer me and bless me.

But still some worries appeared in my head. Till God intervened. Through a sermon, He spoke about grace.

He told me that “to be more than a conqueror” means living in grace and not my own power. That God had already done it and now I just need to calm down, to be still, to rest. He told me that what makes me a winner is the Holy Spirit and NOT my strength. He told me that “hardships and challenges” and my “distrust in my own strength” is a beginning for His grace to flow, as I can fully dependent on His grace when I distrust my self-effort. He answered all my worries, all my guilt, all my desperation and disbelief with one single word: GRACE.

His grace makes me strong, grow, and abundant. His grace makes me, an undeserving man, to be worthy to enjoy ALL of His blessings. His Grace.

And now it’s time to sleep and close the day. A song I sang in the morning I sang again. It filled my heart to close the day. “Besar Anugerahmu. Berlimpah kasih-Mu. Semakin hari, smakin bertambah. Besar anugrah-Mu.” Now I know why God told me to sang this song. Because His grace is great and it is all I need to be victorious.

Amen.

Glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment