Monday, March 19, 2012

non-stop hits

Psa 98:1a Sing to the Lord a new song, for He has done marvelous things.

Why a new song? Why not just the old song? Because He has done marvelous things! Things that are unpredictable and unthinkable before.

Everyday is a new day, and in that each new day, the LORD gives us new revelation, new miracle, new passion, new strength, new wisdom for us to know Him more. All these new things requires new songs! Songs not made by man, but led by the Holy Spirit. Sing a new song and worship our God!

When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.
(John Newton)

I wish I had more time to sing God’s praise. One day in His heaven, we all will have enough time to praise our God. Singing non-stop hits of His glory!

Manis Kau Dengar

Psa 104:33 I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

Amen.

the brand of a pen is not written in the bibliography, only his writer’s name. Praise God!

song lyrics taken from http://www.constitution.org/col/amazing_grace.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment