Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Mom and Dad

image

Today, as I felt lonely in my room, I wondered when will my mom send me an email, asking “How are you?”. My heart protested, am I being forgotten?
(I don’t do this everyday, today I think I had too much of “melancholic drink”)

Not till the sun dropped, I checked my email. Guess what?! It was my mother asking how am I doing :)

No need a network connection cable to send a message from Manchester to Jakarta. Love is the cable! Love is real. Though it is not seen, it’s there. Though it can’t be touched, it’s there. It is there, love is so real.

If my mom and dad loves me so much, how much then is my God’s love for me?

Sometimes, question arose in my head, how can I believe someone’s love when he/she is invincible? Well, the answer is: there is no answer for that question. The question gives answer to itself. If I see, that’s not faith. And if I don’t see yet believe, that’s faith. God loves me? Yes, I believe. How ‘bout you?

My friend, to live is to believe in God’s love.

Glory to Jesus Christ, my Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment