Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How we should view our problems

I believe that most of our depressions come NOT from our problems, but from the way we view them. God taught me from my mistakes. I learned that my GOD is WAY BIGGER and MORE POWERFUL than all of my burdens and problems.

I learned that peace is for those who cast their worries to Jesus (and do not take it back). Let those be His problem instead of ours, because we can trust Him. He is a loving Father who prepares the best future for His children. He knows and will provide our needs in His beautiful time.

image

When the wave gets bigger, when the raging sound causes us to fear. Remember this:

“Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea – the LORD on high is mighty.” Psa 93:4

“Dari pada suara air yang besar, dari pada pecahan ombak laut yang hebat, lebih hebat TUHAN di tempat tinggi.” Maz 93:4

the brand of a pen is not written in the bibliography, it is the writer’s name

image is taken from http://www.free-extras.com/images/wave-1231.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment