Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Learn (that) …

Father’s love is so sweet. I don’t deserve it, but it makes me alive.
In Christ alone, I can find peace.
I am created to be holy and blameless in His sight. (this is God’s design 4 me even when the world has not been created, which is why living in sin makes me feel uncomfortable).
In Christ, I am a new creation: the old has gone, the new has come!
I am not trying to be more than a conqueror, I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me!
To live in the spirit, so that I will not satisfy the sinful desire.
He answer prayers. Much more than what I asked or imagined.
To love His education more than His blessings. To be a clay that pleases its’ potter.
It is not about me, I have to become smaller, He has to become greater.
He likes to be on time (sometimes it makes me nervous).
He will provide everything I need, because He is my Father.
To give all for Jesus. And I will see Him feed the multitude.
When we speak in tongue (bahasa roh), the Holy Spirit is interceding (doa syafaat) for the saints (our brothers or sisters in Christ). It does that because we don’t know how to pray.
GOD will make a way, where there seems to be no way, in His time.
To trust my God with all of my heart and lean not on my own understanding. Love you, Jesus Smile
It’s about God, not about me Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment