Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Today’s Love Story

I  believe that my God is a romantic God. He is a writer of our love story, He never stops.

I used to tell you about miracles. How God did some “unusual” stuffs in my life. How He listened even to my unsaid prayers. How He spoke about something in the future. Haha. I was going to say that in this writing I will not tell you miracles, but having wrote the last sentence, a story struck my mind. It happened in a night at Bandung City, Indonesia.

I was praying, and the Holy Spirit told me: “pray for your brother! pray for his work!” I did not know any updates about my brother’s work at that time. I just prayed. And God gave me faith, something powerful in my prayer, I could feel it. I did not see it, but I felt it.

One or two days later, my parents informed me that my brother was promoted in his job! It was not about my prayer, but it was about His grace to let me know how He loves me. How he wanted to use me to support my brother. Glory to my Father.

Tonight, I just want to share that bitterness, worry, disappointment could cause us to forget who our God is. When I am worry, I forget who my God is. When I am bitter, I also forget who He is. Same thing with disappointment.

God is there and He is our Father, our Friend, our Lover, our LORD! God cares. God is with us all the time. He gave His beloved Son, Jesus Christ for us. Why worry? Why disappoint? Why bitter? A prayer erases all those unnecessary things.

Tonight, I did not see miracles, but I see God. I see Him, that He is here in my room with me. I know this may not be a WOW story. But, His presence gives me joy, peace. Whenever you are alone, call Jesus, He cares for you.

Amen.

The brand of a pen is not written in the bibliography, only its writer’s name.

No comments:

Post a Comment