Thursday, July 12, 2012

Why Always Me?

Have you ever been so amazed?

The president passed your house, all of his bodyguards were there. Many limousines were there and no one knew in which limousine was the president. Then one limousine stopped, the door was opened. The crowd was silenced. A man on a black suite came out, walked on your backyard, and knocked on your door. You thought it was the pizza guy, but suddenly you realised that a pizza guy won’t wear a suite and his vehicle was no way a limousine. Suddenly, you recognised the face you often saw at your TV and newspapers was smiling at you. It was the president knocking on your very own door. You gave him your life-time-most-awkward smile and you tried to said hello. But your tongue won’t cooperate, you look like an Indonesian baby trying to say “Refrigerator”. He then started a conversation: “How are you? What’s your name? If you don’t mind, I need to use your toilet.”

That’s what I call surprise!

But what if, what if someone much more than your president knock on your door. Someone who leads not only a nation, but owns all nations and angels. He made the universe, the star, the moon. And moreover, he made you! More-more-moreover, He wants to speak with you!

You may say, the first story is impossible, the latter is the grandmother of impossible.

Well okay, but that grandmother wants to tell you a true story. Want to hear?

About 1 hour ago, I was praying before I read my bible. Something struck me, saying in my heart: “Dave, the others will fall, but not you.” I don’t know how to respond. What’s this? But another voice in my heart was against it. It was a prayer saying “Lord, but I pray. I pray for those who fall. I pray for those who do evil. I pray for them. For I know you. You are a good Father who sends rain both to the good and to the evil.

Actually, I never understood the conversation. What was it meant?

But soon after that, I opened my bible, I continued my reading from the new testament. It was now Matthew 5’s turn as the last time I read was Matthew 4. I reached the 44th verse and I read it till verse 45. It says “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.”

Magical. Illogical. Unbelievable. So.. so.. God.

Maybe this story seems unbelievable, but why would I lie? (it’s almost midnight here and writing this for a fantasy seems to be a bit weird even for me). God really talks. I don’t know the method. I don’t know when. I just know. I want to talk with Him. I want to hear Him. I think that is enough requirement. Do you want to talk with Him?

Balotelli said “Why always me?” Well maybe he’s right, why do people focus on a single player, when there are 22 on the pitch and millions outside.

 

God, however, is not like football supporters, “He sends rain on the just and on the unjust.” He loves me and you, no matter how bad we are and what past mistakes we made. He wants to talk with US! Not only you and not only me. US! It’s always US!

Love never fails. I am 100% sure (if 100 is the maximum value of sureness). I am 100% sure, that He knows you too. That He loves you too. That He talks to you through this message or (if not), through millions of ways He has in mind, just to get your attention (sun or rain or anything that makes you smile today). For all He wants is you and me to love Him back just as He loves US. Want to be God’s chatting friend? Ask Him, He’s longing for you.

Amen.

The brand of a pen is not written in the bibliography it is just the author’s name.
OUR Dad deserves all the glory.

pics taken from https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhlAdUOUIlABkdFcZQZM7kbE3TI5todysMV9w_sExZ8JoOtcw85PraLTsALL0I2kGY928xeySMa7IuUr7_peju3rc19eklZsRvSjg5oAb_S8TvtuxVXIEYKr3Rop-k4E4PoaS-ZmbXy4X0z/s1600/Balotelli-Why-Always-Me-500x293.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment